10.26.2012

10.25.2012
Philippine Fashion Week: Spring Summer 2013- Premiere B Collection and SM Shoes & Bags

 this one's my favorite shot
 this one's my favorite design :") 

designers: 

Premier B
Eric Delos Santos
Raoul Ramirez
Roland Lirio
Vania Romoff

SM Shoes & Bags

The clothes for this collection are actually more wearable than those from last season's (for me) and because this season's clothes are kinda my style. Colorful colors & prints and flowy and/or glittery fabric. I'm so glad I got to watch again for this season :") tralala. I didn't post all the pictures here because there are way too many, but these are some of my favorites. For the last show (SM Shoes and Bags), I wasn't able to take too many pictures anymore because of my angle, but nontheless I still enjoyed the show and managed to take some photos. The kids' fashion show was so adorable, and I swear those three boys reminded me of the Jonas Brothers (or maybe it's the effect of my hangover from their concert). 

Trish

2 comments: