4.04.2015

04/04/2015
Blog
Through the years, I have been moving my blog around, not knowing exactly which platform of blogging I should use (there are just so many!). This account was the one I kept for the longest time, but I haven't really had the time to maintain it nor keep track of my posts after I got really busy with my Senior Year in college. After many years (and lots of html explorations), I decided to stay here and keep this blog, mainly because I use it more often, I have no difficulty navigating here and it saves me a lo of time and effort when it comes to customizing it to the way I like.
In the past, I admit I have been blogging for the compliance of blogging, or just to call myself a “blogger”, which was mostly about fashion and #ootds. It was tiring and I constantly forced myself to buy and wear things just so that I could blog about them and whatnot. I have come to realize that now {for me}, my blog will be my virtual and online diary that I can access anytime, wherever I am in the world, as long as there is an internet connection. Besides, I type faster than I write, which is so much more convenient that having to write my thoughts and experience down on a journal (that may be destroyed over time). This way, my memories are documented and my photographs will less likely fade away (naturally, of course).
  
For now, I will be uploading my experiences from the past couple of months. This is a big undertaking, but I find it very relaxing to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment