9.27.2011

Birthday Invitations


I think it's been a week since these pictures were taken (and thank goodness it was still sunny back then!), but I haven't had the time to upload them. sorry :) I've been busy lately and haven't really had the time to post here. So today I didn't have school because of Pedring, and finally had the time to make this post.

So as you can see, the pictures above are pictures of me holding balloons :D my vision of the invitation I wanted for my debut was finally put into action with the help of my friend, Marco-who has helped me a lot with this little photo-shoot. (thank youuuu. i could never have done it without you! hahaha) This was taken in Bonifacio High Street in the grassy areas. haha. I really recommend for you guys to visit this place. It's a really nice place to walk around in and the ambiance is good if you're into quiet shopping/walking places. ooh, and thank you kuya guard for letting us step on the grass. I really wanted both the grass and the sky to be part of the picture, and I didn't want to just stand there holding balloons..so i decided to do my signature pose, which is a jump shot!! :D i really like jump shots.. they make it look like you're a care-free person having so much fun.

Anyway.. so there, i decided to do a jump shot to include the grass and the sky, but I used neither of these pictures for my invitation. Actually, I didn't use any of my jump shots for the invitations, but i wanted to use them soooo bad. :)) HAHAHA! ya know why.? i don't either. The picture i did use though only included the sky (and the balloons of course!) I can't wait for you guys to see it! :D

As for my outfit, I wore a salmon pink top with a striped bandage skirt, just a very casual outfit that you can wear on any sunny day :) and might I add.. i got that top for a very good bargain :> the lady in the tiangge gave it to me for a very good price, and i really like this top because it's breezy and balances out the tightness of the bandage skirt. (and i'm really into peachy colors these days :'") )

No comments:

Post a Comment