11.16.2011

Subic Safari

I wish I was at that dock to enjoy that ray of light :) 

You can't have a perfect beach picture without a jump shot ;)

So as promised, I will be posting more often now :) 

During the recent long weekend, my family and I went to Subiiiiic. First on our list was to go swimming in the beach, and so we did. The water was calm and clean(well, cleaner than the water in Manila Bay :P), and since we went there not during the summer, there weren't so many people crowding the shores. As soon as i got dressed clean after swimming, I just had to take a picture of the beautiful scenery that was facing us. You can see the light beam on a certain spot, and you can also see the different color contrasts of the mountains because of different distances. It was so beautiful and peaceful to look at. 

The next day, we went to this "Zoobic Safari". It consisted a tour that was about two hours long. We were able to see a lot of animals and basically learn more about nature. It's always fun and refreshing to go away from the city once in a while and appreciate the natural environment. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment