7.28.2012

07.28.2012
If the Rain Comes They Run and Hide Their Heads

 sweatshirt GAP | dress (worn as a skirt) SM Girls' Teen Wear | stockingsH&M | beret Forever21

I thought it would stop raining this weekend, but lo and behold, it started raining again :)) and because of that, I had the opportunity once again to wear stockings! When I bought the stockings for Strawberry Fields, it was a pack of two, one with small polka dots and the other, this one, with bigger polka dots. They're so cute and funky.

I decided to wear an oversized sweater because it's so comfortable, especially in this kind of weather. The sweater I was able to get was so cozy and soft. It's the perfect sleep-in or movie marathon kind of sweater. Although I did not do any of those, I did watch the DLSU vs. ADMU game (where La Salle lost, btw :( but that's okay!) I decided to wear a pastel colored skirt to lighten up the mood filled with dark colors. It lightened up the whole feel of the outfit, didn't it? Also, I really like my sparkly beret! It may be black, but it still shines and doesn't look to gloomy. 

Comments and suggestions are much appreciated! 

8 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit, you look great in it :)
    I'm following you now :)

    xo
    http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :)
      awesome sauce, now following you, too :)

      Delete
  2. Looks so pretty.I need an oversized sweater but didn´t found one yet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit babe ;)
    Those polka dot tights are so cute :D

    xx
    http://jacque-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete