8.06.2012

08.06.2012
Rain Comfort Food


After school, my bestfriend and I decided to go out to Bonifacio High Street and eat out. We decided to eat at Bon Chon (even though there's one near school) because there's less people and so that we wouldn't worry about how to get home. Besides, we've been craving this Crispy Chicken Bulgogi since the first time we saw the poster. Also, the weather was perfect for a hot and crispy chicken meal. We haven't really had time to hang out because everyone's been so busy, and today we had an opportunity to chill out because I have a free cut :") Unfortunately, my camera went low batt and so I had to use my iTouch to take this picture, and because of that we got kind of lazy to take more pictures. You guys should try it, it's really good :") OM NOM NOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment