6.01.2012

06.01.2012
Brighter than the Sun

 top thrifted from mom's closet | skirt Just G 

My school finally went back to it's old schedule wherein there are no classes on Fridays, so today I had no school. Today was fun because (a) I was able to hang out with my siblings at Fully Booked!(the smell of that place is so awesomeeeee) (b) I got to see my boyfriend(we have a long distance relationship, and so I barely get to see or chill with him). 

The weather, as usual, was bipolar, and I wasn't so sure on what to wear. I was choosing between a summery outfit because technically speaking, it's still summer, and a rain-friendly outfit, because it's been raining lately. Because I wasn't sure of what the weather will turn out to be, I made a combination of both. My top is a knitted sweater like kind of top that was warm, but light at the same time-very comfortable for just in case it starts raining. As for the skirt, I opted for a floral piece because I wanted to keep the vibe of my outfit very summery and breezy. I added the necklace for a pop of color, since everything seemed to belong in the same color palette. 

I apologize for the lighting, it was very sunny during that time. :) 

9 comments:

  1. Love your necklace!!!!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable and I love your necklace....xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the other two comments-- love the necklace!!

    http://saramiller04.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sara! :) i got this necklace for a very good bargain

      Delete
  4. Your necklace is sooo pretty!

    www.lipstainedvixen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt!

    www.lalunagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete